Saturday 20 November 2010

TRON Legacy

Is anyone else excited??? Well i betcha cause everyone seems to be going on about it well the Tron x Opening Ceremony collection at least.



The blonde girl looks so much like Jessica Stam almost uncanny, can it be?? I am so excited because i love Daft Punk and possibly one of the best acts i have ever seen live in my entire life (o2 wireless Leeds 2007!!!) !!! I mean it, alot. and because of that i have pre ordered the Tron Soundtrack which includes a double CD by Daft Punk a digital album also the best part. . . . Daft Punk/ Tron GLOW IN THE DARK poster!!!!!!!!

Like how amazinnnng can things get?!! Can't wait to put the poster up in my room and stare at it day and night and thank you for Daft Punk re entering my life again, now all i need is a decent job then i'll be as happy as a bunny! Also bought myself a new lipstick should be with me soon, can't wait. It's Loreal in Joy Crimson 300. Like a fuschia/ dark red undertone. If you get me. Really into the whole dark red lips vibe thing. Still loving my Topshop Vamp one, but just need an excuse to wear it out.

Also i wouldn't mind getting a trucker jacket, been outbidded on ebay. :(

No comments: