Friday 3 September 2010

I spy

I am in love with Heather Marks. Espesh the ad/ film she did for Nars. Doesn't she look amazing?!



Also some other images i found on my desktop waiting to be posted. I can't remember where i got the images from so please do forgive me. If the images happens to be yours then apologies for using them.

The image is from Marc Jacobs catwalk show. (Do correct me if im wrong cos my head is getting me mixed up with the LV show with the bunny ears?) I actually love this collection. The colours, design, everything about it is quite chic and stylish. Although i must admit i am loving the cute bow miu miu dress that has been on the cover of three major fashion magazines!


I am not really a big massive fan of Olivia Palermo from The city. The thing is i just really like the dress she's wearing on here, i think it's Valentino, then again i can't quite remember.


Eek Christina Hendriks! Need i say more? Yes Joan from Mad Men, she is actually amazing. She always has this healthy glow to her with her clear complexion and rosy cheeks. Such a doll! (she's wearing the Nars matte lipstick on here)

Preeeetty envelopes made from doilies.


Mademoiselle Yulia! Yes a superstar Dj from Tokyo, Japan. Has such amazing clothes and style. I am so liking the belle sauvage dress she had on in one interview. I remember going to a record shop in Tokyo and seeing her CD and her own colomn in Nylon Japan, she must be celeb status in Japan. Lavvv it.



Eeerrr pastel radar! This is such a great photo, the colours, i die!

No comments: